11 hours ago
Chocolate fix 😍🍫🤤 6 syns used on an orange club🍊Ending today on 10.5 syns (1.5 syns was used on lunch at work) 😊🌟 I’ve got a can of Diet Coke aswell which is freeee 🌟 #slimmingworld
22 hours ago
Who doesn’t love a biscuit! These yummy double chocolate digestives are from McVitie’s 🍪
23 hours ago
McVitie's Digestives Milk Chocolate
💸 Price: Php90 each.
🍭 HOW TO ORDER?
• Choose an item/s.
• Fill out the order form then message to our messenger.
• Wait for our invoice and payment details.
• Send your payment and send us a clear capture of your proof of payment.
• Wait for your shipping info and for your package to arrive.
🍩 ORDER FORM:
Mode of Payment:
🍰 Note: Wait for your orders to be available before sending your order form/s. Once your order form is sent, make sure to send your order within 2 days.
🍦 Follow and message us on our media accounts:
Gmail: ethanssweettreats @gmail.com
Enjoy your chocolates, sweet bees!!
- Ethan's Sweet Treats 🍯
#mcvities #mcvitiesph #mcvitiesphilippines #digestives #mcvitiesdigestives #foodstagram #chocolates #chocstagram #foodphotography
1 day ago
About late nights... Yethai 😋... the name sounds cool huh... I feel like it can be a cartoon character or anime😂😂... nways... the digestive #mcvities completed the tea well... blessed by ZoeGrace music #IWillStay
1 day ago
added limited edition halloween marmite other week. all I need now is pepsi and ketchup to come out with something to personalise📸😘 #emma
1 day ago
This week's edition of Something for the Weekend is a favorite of mine...technical difficulties meant we couldn't post this on Saturday but we wanted to share with you so maybe you can recreate as a midweek treat ☺
SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE TORTE
Chocolate Chunks (300g)
Double Cream (600ml)
Icing Sugar (25g)
Vanilla Extract (2tsp)
Caramel (397g)... We used Carnation caramel this time but you could make your own!
Sea Salt (1tsp)
20cm loose bottomed tin
Brief baking instructions:
- Line the baking tin with grease proof paper (you want to be able to get it out ☺)
- Crush those lovely hobnobs and mix together with the butter
- Pop the gooey mixture into the bottom of the tin and chill for 15 mins
- Mix together the caramel and sea salt and spread on top of the biscuity base, leave a border of biscuit around the edge (about 1cm) and pop in the fridge to chill for 20 mins
- Melt the chocolate, take off the heat and stir in the cream until you have a lovely smooth and creamy chocolate sauce (yum!)
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the top of the chilled caramel and biscuit base, starting around the edges and working in to the middle until its all covered
- Chill for 24 hours
-Enjoy chilled with a lovely dollop of cream or maybe some ice cream if you want a real treat