lesbianpride popular medias
16 minutes ago
Shit....I think mine are opened and closed. I really just stuck my tongue out to imagine 😅😂You bisexual and other letters answer too🌈😝 how y’all eat ?
31 minutes ago
3 day sale!!! Buy 1 eBook Get the other 2 Free!!! Less than $8 for 3 books!!! You’ll love all 3 lesbian romance books! Link in Bio. Offer not valid on paperbacks •
• don’t forget this Wednesday Q & A live on instagram at 6:30pm !!!
37 minutes ago
“We are revolution”
Digital Collage ▫️ @manuelices_
47 minutes ago
happy president’s day to our fave president and our queen 💕 -Trinity🎨
1 hour ago
Love is love ♥️ 🌈
1 hour ago
My reasoning for some is weird.
So for the drug ones:
1. Weed is great
2. For the medium drugs I think they’re fine but I wouldn’t do it because I don’t wanna get stuck on a scary ass trip
3. For hard drugs, I don’t think they’re good and I don’t think it should be legal to deal them, but I think that using them should be decriminalized so that people aren’t afraid to get help. A lot of the time people with addiction problems have other problems too, and 100% of the time it isn’t their fault. In other countries that have done this, it’s been proven affective in lowering addiction and overdose rates. This country has a big problem with hard drugs, and I don’t think arresting people that need help is the answer.
For euthanasia: why would you make someone live through unbearable pain? If they do not want to live with it and the doctor doesn’t think there’s any getting better, why shouldn’t they be able to get the relief they need?
Anyway this is what I believe -Eli
Please follow me: - @LGBT_lover_fanpage
1 hour ago
• You need dysphoria to be trans ( It can fluctuate)
• Ace/Aro aren't inherently LGBT but are valid
• Pan has transphobic origins and is just bisexual
• NB people are valid if they have dysphoria
• NB people can be more Male/Female aligned in how they present themselves • Genderfluid is just confusion and makes no sense
• Nothing wrong with being GNC
• YOU SHOULDN'T INVALIDATE ANYONE NO MATTER WHAT YOUR OPINIONS ARE OF THEM
• the truscum and tucute communities are both toxic in their own ways
2 hours ago
I have to leave the house and I’m not happy about it
6 hours ago
fresh cut was long overdue 🙏🏼 ✂️ 🙋🏻♂️
1 month ago
2019 is all about ditching the comfort zone. 2019 is all about GROWTH. “Love yourself enough to create an environment in your life that is conducive to the nourishment of your personal growth. Allow yourself to let go of the people, thoughts, and situations that poison your well-being. Cultivate a vibrant surrounding and commit yourself to making choices that will help you release the greatest expression of your unique beauty and purpose.” • Steve Maraboli