5 months ago
【World Pinot Noir Week🥂】
活動日期：19/8 - 25/8
呢間位於中環蘭桂坊嘅意大利🇮🇹扒房黎緊呢個星期將舉辦World Pinot Noir Week🎉 將3款黎自世界🌎唔同產地嘅Pinot Noir帶嚟餐廳，去配搭唔同嘅牛扒🐮 ！
【Domaine Drouhin Pinot Noir - Dundee Hills, Oregon, USA🇺🇸】
呢款係當晚我地至愛😍 產自美國俄勒岡州嘅呢枝Pinot Noir入口帶輕微果香🍇充滿夏日嘅味道🤩用嚟配Fillet再適合不過。
【Markus Molitor Spätburgunder - Trocken, Germany🇩🇪 】
我地吾係品酒家🧐但相比之下，個人覺得呢款香味係口腔停留更久👍🏻 店員推薦用嚟配Tomahawk 及Ribeye，喜歡嘅朋友可一試。
【Greystone Pinot Noir, Waipara Valley, New Zealand🇳🇿 】
Bistecca Italian Steak House (中環)
#natfoodiary中環 #natfoodiary港島線 #natfoodiary荃灣線
5 months ago
Cooking at Camping ⛺️ Mixed Seasoned Chicken with Vegetables 🥘
5 months ago
Moreish Mystery Monday was on again tonight and this is what you missed!
Entrée: French onion soup with a cheesy crouton
Main: Sea bass and bok choy tart with a parsnip purée and sweet soy dressing
Dessert: Chocolate cob loaf featuring a butter scotch glazed brioche roll, filled with chocolate and fig sauce. Topped with a honey comb crunch
Plus bread to start with a house made bourbon butter
Moreish Mystery Monday’s - Three courses plus bread for $33.
Our talented Chefs are in complete control - each course is a mystery until it is presented to you!
For those that are less adventurous, you can still order from our regular menu.
6 months ago
Arabian chicken shawarma
500 gms boneless chicken
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
2-3 tbsp yogurt
1 tsp paprika powder / cayyene powder / red chilly powder
2 tbsp lemon juice
Pinch of nutmeg n cinnamon powder
Salt to taste
1/4 tsp garam masala powder
3 tbsp olive oil /oil
Garlic aioli SAUCE:
1 cup yoghurt
1/2 cup mayonnaise
4-5 cloves of garlic crushed
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
6 – 8 Pita breads ( home made or store bought )
1 cup thinly sliced cabbage
1 -2 potatoes
Beetroot soaked in vinegar n salt
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN SHAWARMA
1. Wash, clean and chop chicken boneless into thick chunks for about 3-4 hours.
2. Heat heavy bottom pan, add 1 tbsp oil followed by marinated chicken and fry on medium flame for about 5- 6 minutes. Flip the chicken and fry for more 3-4 minutes or until the chicken dries up. Turn off the gas. Side by side heat a coal until red , place this hot coal in between chicken pieces , and pour 1 tbsp oil / clarified butter. Cover the pan immediately to get smokey taste. OR
Weave marinated chicken pieces in skewers and cook in preheated oven at 180 degree C for about 25 -30 minutes . ( bast the chicken in between with butter )
3. Peel, wash and chop potatoes into long thick fingers. Add little salt and deep fry them in hot oil, drain and keep aside on an absorbent paper.
4. In a bowl, add mayonnaise, yogurt, salt, lemon juice, garlic crushed with some olive oil, mix well and keep aside.
5. Now weave the chicken pieces in skewers or sticks and grill on gas directly for a minute, move the skewers / stick in a circular motion and grill from all sides. Make small pieces of chicken with the help of small knife and keep aside for further use.
6. Make wraps by kneading all purpose flour with salt and little oil, followed by desired water and make a soft dough. Cover the dough with damp mul mul cloth and keep aside for sometime. Now roll it into a chapati shape with a rolling pin and roast both the sides on iron skillet.
You can stuff and roll the chicken in pita breads ( home made / store brought ) instead of rolling