1 month ago
Today lunch Special at Mommas Place.. Teriyaki chicken legs, mixed rice with black beans, Minnesota soup or tomato soup.. pick any 3 for $9.95 with a lemonade or ice tea #deli #Lunch #Breakfast # rock hill # Mommas Place
1 month ago
What did you have for breakfast?
What did your teenager have?
If anything.. are you already feeling rubbish? Hungry? Imagine how they are feeling now too.
Are you sat knowing you’ll make bad decisions at lunch and probably throughout the rest of the day? Distracted by cravings? Despite having the best intentions of eating well today... 💚💚💚 Start your day right!
It will determine how the rest of your day goes. And your family’s.
If you have the correct amount of nutrition and protein vs sugar, you will function better ALL DAY! 💥💥💥 Increased energy. Increased concentration at work and school and natural fat loss. It’s science!
Breakfast plans available from as little as £2 per day... 🔥🔥🔥🔥 #nutrition #health #breakfast #teenager #familyfirst #family #familytime #mentalhealth #concentrates #focus #school #work #micronutrients 💚💚💚
1 month ago
Bread: it’s what’s for breakfast. Whether it’s toast and jam, toast with cheese, avocado toast or just toast and butter...you really can’t go wrong with bread for breakfast!
1 month ago
•vegan chikn’ parm•
GUYS. THIS RECIPE. is literally AMAZING. i used to eat chicken parm all the time as a kid and this just brought me back in time omg. it takes a while to make but like it’s so worth it so pls try it!! (serves 4)
- 1 16-oz block extra firm tofu
- marinara sauce
- box of pasta or any type of rolls -vegan mozzarella , sliced (i used the @miyokoscreamery brand bc it’s literally my favorite vegan cheese)
for the marinade:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp vegan bouillon powder
for the breading:
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs (i used panko)
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- pinch black pepper
- 1/2 cup corn or tapioca starch
1. to prepare your tofu: drain and press your tofu. place it in an air-tight container and freeze overnight. In the morning, take it out of the freezer and place it in the fridge to thaw. when the tofu is thawed (about 8 hours), squeeze the tofu gently over the sink to expel excess liquid.
2. next, slice your tofu into 8 equal "cutlets" and mix all the ingredients for your marinade in a small bowl with a whisk. pour the marinade over the tofu slices and cover. let marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
3. when you're ready to make the cutlets, turn your oven to 350F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. get out two shallow bowls or pie plates. to one, add the starch. to the other, add the bread crumbs and spice blend and mix with a whisk. 5. dip each tofu cutlet in the starch, then back in the marinade, then in the bread crumb mixture. be sure to coat the cutlet completely during each phase.
6. place your cutlets on a parchment-lined baking sheet and place in the oven. bake for 20 minutes, flip each one carefully, and bake another 20 minutes.
7. top each cutlet with a slice of vegan mozzarella. turn on your broiler and broil for about 5 minutes or until the mozzarella is all melty and beautiful.
8. serve with pasta or on a toasted roll!! :))
** recipe by plant powered couple!! i couldn’t find their insta to tag them :(