55 seconds ago
Home of Lorenzo Loveland caught on Fire
Liberian-Ghanaian professional photographer and videographer base in Monrovia home reportedly caught on fire yesterday evening , burning all of his working equipment.
Multiple reports confirmed that Lorenzo tried to refill his generator without switching off the off button, the generator immediately exploded.
So far no death was reported. Lorenzo’s work has not only transform some of our entertainers into actual stars but other producers and directors are also following his footsteps. Lorenzo has worked with big named stars like, late Quincy, Sweetz, Menneh , Yung Classic and many more.
We’re here to let you know that a fundraising was created by Lincoln thelegend Ward on GoFundMe. If you have anything to contribute, please kindly do so. Anything will be higher appreciated.
Watch home burning video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDbfbdb7QJI
Please donate here: https://www.gofundme.com/for-a-talented-brother-lorenzo-who-lost-it-all?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=fb_co_shareflow_w
____\\\ Direct link to donation is on our instastory!!! Thank you 🙏🏼!’
#Donate #liberia #ghana #liberianstarsviews
3 minutes ago
Est-ce que tu parles français?
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration has confirmed that Ghana is set to adopt French as a second language.
#PulseGhana #PulseWochitNews #Ghana
4 minutes ago
We appreciate our customers🙏🙏
God will continue to bless you all 💰
Why haven’t you shopped from me🤷♀️
Send in your orders 💯 💯
100% what you see is what you get🏆
Top notch quality is promised🎖
Customer Satisfaction is our priority⭐️
Let’s help you with ur shopping hassle 🛒