12 minutes ago
Well hello 👋🏼 there herbs 💚 I am absolutely obsessed with my new herb patch! Coriander, sage, curry plant, parsley, mint and thyme!!! I use herbs in everything- breakfast, lunches, sandwiches, dinners, smoothies and juices! Such a great healthy and natural way to get flavour into food without adding in nasties! It’s also a great thing to do with little ones- jack helps water these with his mini watering can! 💛
2 hours ago
Need some dinner inspo?
This lamb and veggie ‘rice’ pilaf was so simple to prepare and made my tastebuds dance 💃🏻 it was a bit of a throw together so feel free to change it up however you wish.
• In batches, pulse cauliflower, sweet potato and carrots (about 3 cups in total) in a food processor for 5-10 seconds until they’re the size of rice grains • Chop 4 organic lamb sausages into little pieces and sauté in a pan (could use tofu or any other meat instead, and if it’s less fatty add 1-2 tsp olive oil)
• Once browned and the fat has come out of the snags, add the veggies plus 2 cloves of garlic (diced) • Add black pepper and 1/2 ish tsp (didn’t measure, may need more) each of cumin, ground coriander, turmeric, and 2 tsp bone broth or stock powder/concentrate (I use @meadowmarrowbonebroth diluted in a little bit of water) • When the veggies are half cooked add some sliced zucchini
• When all of the veggies have softened, turn off the heat and add a handful of fresh coriander and a ton of baby spinach. Stir through until wilted
• Serve with @coyo_is_coconuts coconut yoghurt, pomegranate (optional) and extra cori cos there’s no such thing as too much 😛
2 hours ago
Black pepper has many health benefits and one of those is when it is used as an aid to quit smoking. When black pepper vapor is inhaled, it has the ability to appease the pesky craving for a cigarette.
Below is a way to incorporate black pepper essential oil into a helpful “Butt Kicking” blend:
40 drops #blackpepper essential oil (Piper nigrum)
20 drops #clarysage essential oil (Salvia sclarea)
30 drops #bergamot essential oil (Citrus bergamia)
30 drops #grapefruit essential oil (Citrus paradisi)
10 drops #romanchamomile essential oil (Anthemis nobilis)
20 drops sweet #marjoram essential oil (Origanum majorana)
24 drops #coriander essential oil (Coriandrum sativum)
empty essential oil bottle
Combine #essentialoils in a 15 ml amber glass bottle. Swirl the bottle gently to mix. Store in a cool dark place with your other essential oils when not using.
HOW TO USE THE BUTT KICKER ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND:
You could use this blend topically, diluted in a roll-on bottle, but this blend is most effective using inhalation rather than topical application.
1. Aromatherapy inhaler - Aromatherapy inhalers are perfect to keep on hand in your back pocket or purse, for whenever the need to take a whiff arises. The best part is you're the only one who smells your personal inhaler, so the essential oils used will not offend anyone around you. To use, place 25-30 drops of the essential oil blend into a small glass bowl. Add the cotton pad to the bowl and roll it around (using tweezers, not bare fingers) until it's soaked up all the essential oils. Using tweezers, remove pad and place in inhaler tube. After closing the inhaler tube, be sure to label it so that you don't forget which blend it is! You can pull the inhaler out and take a few deep whiffs for up to 2 minutes (the amount of time it roughly takes to smoke a cigarette) whenever you are feeling a craving.
Continue in comment⬇️⬇️⬇️
3 hours ago
You can use the seeds, roots, shoots, and leaves of coriander.
Coriander provides a variety of vitamins, nutrients and minerals.
It can also be beneficial for your health to help reduce diabetics, seasonal allergies, hay fever, cholesterol levels, high blood pressure and even eliminate bad breath!
The use of coriander is endless: flavor curries, make chutney or pesto, make a toss salad or even just to garnish a lovely dish.
#coriander #healthyfood #healthylifestyle #healthyeating #gourmetgreens #picogro #freshproduce #microgreens #shoots #instafood
3 hours ago
Ihana kasvisruoka menu saa kiljahtelemaan yes, yes, yes! Tsekkaa blogista mun uusi lemppari 💕💕💕
5 hours ago
The quintessential North Indian breakfast! Stuffed paranthas (flatbread) served with yogurt and loads of butter.
My mom made this often, especially on the weekends in winters. We would lay in the sun later lazily, chat and watch time pass us by!
Life is fast paced now and there is no time to just be. So this plate is all I have to get my family together on the weekends for a while before we rush off to run a zillion errands.
We still create enough memories for the boys to look back and feel the love and warmth of home.. I hope!❤
In the frame:
Fresh mangoes and pomegranate, paranthas (flatbread) stuffed with grated radish, cauliflower, fenugreek leaves, radish leaves, spices and green chillies, yogurt, butter, mint chutney and pickles.
#uaebloggers #dubaibloggers #vegetarian #indiancuisine #mangoes #eattherainbow #incredibleindia #storiesofindia #mydubai #flatbread #comfortfood #indianfood #foodstylist