3 months ago Sebagai pelindung Adek bayi, ibu selalu memberikan SUN cium penuh kasih sayang. Tak hanya memberikan #kasihsun cium, memasuki usia siap makan, Adek bayi juga ibu siapkan bubur SUN yang mengandung Esenutri.
Esenutri adalah kandungan gizi makro dan mikro seimbang untuk bantu tumbuh kembang optimal Adek Bayi.
Bubur SUN dengan Esenutri yang tinggi zat besi, 11 vitamin, 6 mineral, dan serat pangan inulin sangat dibutuhkan Adek bayi untuk mengoptimalkan tumbuh kembangnya selama 1000 hari pertama kehidupan loh bu.
So, jangan lupa selalu kasih SUN ya bu, penuhi sayangnya, penuhi nutrisinya.
Ibu sudah #KasihSUN hari ini?
2 weeks ago Did you see our #AtHomeWithBarilla Risoni risotto cooked by @alexpavoni on the weekend ? We've got the recipe so you can taste it for yourself.
INGREDIENTS for 2-3 serves:
250g Barilla Risoni
1.25 litres Prawn Stock
1 pinch saffron threads, added to 100ml dry white wine
50ml extra virgin olive oil
2 golden shallots, finely diced
Salt flakes, to taste
2 zucchinis, trimmed and diced
8 green prawns, peeled, de-veined, and quartered, shells reserved for stock
¼ bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
Prawn shells and heads
1 white onion, halved
1 carrot, roughly chopped
1 leek, washed and roughly chopped
1 stick celery, roughly chopped
1 tomato, roughly chopped
A few parsley stalks
1½ tbsp salt flakes
1.5 L water
1. Make prawn stock by crushing prawn shells and heads in a saucepan. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, skimming occasionally to remove any froth. Remove from heat and set aside for 30 minutes. Pass through a sieve, pressing down to extract as much liquid as possible. Discard solids and keep liquid warm on a low heat.
2. Heat oil in a large fry pan over medium heat. Add shallots and a good pinch of salt and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender but not coloured.
3. Add the Risoni and stir for 2 minutes, until well coated in oil and quite hot. Then, add zucchini and stir for 1 minute. Add wine and saffron, reduce heat, and shake the pan occasionally, rather than stirring, until wine has absorbed.
4. Add enough stock to just cover the Risoni. Shake pan to combine ingredients and leave the Risoni to cook for 12-14 minutes, stirring occasionally, adding more stock as necessary to keep the Risoni covered, adjusting the heat so that it is just simmering. After 14 minutes, make sure the stock has evaporated but pasta still has moisture and is cooked.
5. Remove from heat, cover, and set aside for 1 minute. Add prawns, butter, parsley, and salt and stir vigorously, adding more stock if necessary, the risotto should have the texture of a thick soup.
6. Spoon onto flat plates, tapping gently to flatten and serve immediately.